Be part of a greener New Orleans!
The New Orleans Earth Day Festival and Green Business Expo…
…generates a significant economic impact for both festival vendors and local businesses.
… is the only festival in New Orleans that engages the community and local organizations around environmental sustainability.
… is for the community, by the community!
- Festival is Saturday, April 18th, 2015 from 11 am – 7:30 pm.
- New location! Festival will be held at PALMER PARK.
- Vendors should be ready for sales no later than 10:45 am.
- Break down begins at 7:30 pm.
- Vendors will supply their own TENTS, tables, chairs, signage, displays, and racks to hang materials.
- Vendor displays will not exceed a 10’x10’ area.
- No running water will be provided.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable.
- This event is Rain or Shine. No refunds will be issued due to weather.
Spaces fill up quickly. Please submit your form by Sunday, March 1st to be considered.
Applicants will be chosen based on two factors: the date of their application submission and the relative sustainability of their organization.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN APPLICATION ONLY. Please do NOT send payment in any form. Vendors will be selected and notified in March at which time payments may be made.
To apply, click the appropriate link for your organization: