The New Orleans Earth Day Festival silent auction will feature a focus on local businesses and themes. We are working with a number of businesses across the city of New Orleans to gather donated materials in a variety of different themes: New Orleans experiences, healthy living, travel, art, and more.
To improve your bidding experience, we will also be holding an online auction in the weeks leading up to the Earth Day Festival and offering mobile bidding! Festivalgoers will now have the ability to bid via smartphone while enjoying all of the attractions of our festival.
Stay tuned for information about pre-festival bidding, and join us on April 18th to place your bids and to experience a day of great food, drinks, sunshine, and free music.
If you are interested in making a tax-deductible donation to the 2015 silent auction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Silent Auction Items
- 3 lbs Chocolate from Southern Candy Makers
- Passes to the Audubon Nature Institute locations
- Deluxe stay at the Roosevelt New Orleans
- Free tours of the Old New Orleans Rum distillery
- Passes to the Children’s Museum
- Season pass to Storyland
- Class passes to Wild Lotus Yoga
- Zuka Baby gift certificate
- Voucher for 2 at the New Orleans Ballet Association‘s May 9th performance
- Bottle of wine and tasting for 12 people at Pearl Wine Co
- Hollygrove Market gift certificate
- 10 reserved seats at a Zephyr‘s game
- Boucherie gift certificate
- Window decorated with Mardi Gras beads from JEM Bead Art
- The Franklin gift certificate
- Tickets to Prytania Theater
- Passes to NOLA Aikido